The Old Fire Station Logo

Mini Calendar

May 2016

25 26 27 28 29 301
3031 1 2 3 4 5
Button image: click here to open our full-size calendar
Banner for SUBU Summer Ball

Upcoming Highlights

Image from Skindred

This Sunday


Widely acknowledged as one of the most devastating and enthralling live bands on the planet, Skindred have been a perennial force for musical invention and remorseless positivity since emerging from the ashes of frontman Benji Webbe’s former band Dub War back in 1998. The Newport destroyers play in support of their latest album, 2015’s Volume.

More about Skindred

Sat, Jun 11th



Welcome to the 2016 SUBU Summer Ball!

Our famous summer ball is rearing it’s strobe lighting head on June 11th. For the past 20 years our students have been going to town (or to the field, literally) on the renown fancy dress code. 96% of students who went said they’d go again. The other 4% were still sleeping 3 days after the event when we asked.

Cue a ten hour festival fuelled multi-stage show across a woodland site. We get you there by bus, so don’t worry about that- it’s included in your ticket price too. So no hidden extras. We’ve got more food stalls than needed to keep you going all day long, plus funfair rides for those with the stronger stomach.

For ALL  Ticketing Info, T's&C's and FAQ's click HERE

More about Summer Ball
Image from Summer Ball

Upcoming Events



Thu, Jun 9th

Sat, Jun 11th

Thu, Jun 23rd